Outsole rubber: Graphene-Grip (World’s Toughest Grip)
Cleat depth: 6mm
Fit: Grade 4 (inov-8 fit scale in the toe box is 1-5, with 5 being the widest).
Midsole stack height: 20mm in the heel & 12mm in the forefoot
Drop: Heel to forefoot differential, measured in mm: 8mm
Weight: 400g (average weight across size curve)
History: Brand new product with fresh technologies. Not an evolution of another product
For the fearless. Made with Graphene Grip.
Designed for fearless adventurers - those who want to hike fast and light over the toughest of terrain.
• Graphene – the world’s strongest material – in the rubber outsole gives hikers the world’s toughest grip. We’re the only brand in the world able to use the Nobel Prize winning wonder-material in this way.
• Iconic 6mm deep ROCLITE studs have been reengineered, with additional water-dispersion grooves (inspired by sports car tyres) to give even better traction on wet ground.
• Increased stack height in both the forefoot and rear increases cushioning without sacrificing on the underfoot agility inov-8’s fast-hike footwear is known for.
• A new META-PLATE PRO, aligned with the foot’s metatarsals, provides underfoot protection from rocks, while working in tandem to aid the natural flex and spring through every stride.
• The plate connects to an External Heel Cage, which sits on the external side of the boot, delivering superb locked-in stability and allowing comfort to remain top priority on the inner.
• Schoeller ceramic-coated fabric makes this our toughest upper on a fast-hike boot while retaining flexibility. Thousands of super-tough ceramic particles are bound together in honeycomb formations to ensure the upper is highly abrasion resistant and super-durable in harsh hiking environments.
• To show how tough ceramic material can be, look to the International Space Station where a ceramic fibre is amongst the shielding layers used.
• GORE-TEX XCR (Extended Comfort Range) protection is waterproof and breathable, keeping feet dry and comfortable. The high-cut padded ankle collar further enhances protection and comfort, as well as increasing stability under a backpack.
• The lacing system has been specifically designed for fluid lace movement when putting the boot on or taking it off. Adjustments are easy to make to ensure the perfect, comfortable fit. The top two hooks on either side include grooves that grip the laces when tied, aiding a secure hold.