Customized beam pattern, burn time and brightness, thanks to the MyPetzl Light for smart phone and tablet (free download at App Store and Google Play):
- access remaining burn time any time
- adjust brightness and burn time
- activate and create lighting profiles to suit the activity
- headlamp comes with multi-activity lighting profile
- four additional profiles available with the MyPetzl Light app: trail running, mountaineering, trekking, backpacking
- headlamp connects through Bluetooth® Smart (can be deactivated)
- the lamp can still be used without the app
Longer burn time, visual comfort and minimal handling thanks to its REACTIVE LIGHTING technology:
- the light sensor automatically adjusts brightness and beam pattern, optimizing battery use
- depending on the chosen burn time (2h30, 5 h, 10 h), brightness automatically self-regulates in one of three modes: MAX POWER, STANDARD or MAX AUTONOMY
Lamp can be used with CONSTANT LIGHTING technology, which ensures constant lighting over time
Multi-beam lighting: combines a wide beam for proximity lighting with a focused beam for long-range vision
Red lighting mode preserves night vision
LOCK function to avoid accidentally turning it on during transit or storage
Rechargeable 1800 mAh Lithium-Ion battery:
- universal charging with micro USB port
- charge indicator and blue signal for Bluetooth® Smart activation
- can be replaced with standard battery pack (not included) for use in remote areas
Petzl's patented washable and adjustable headband has two-part construction for optimal positioning during dynamic activities:
- remains positioned on the head
- absorbs perspiration
Weight: 115 g
Technology: REACTIVE LIGHTING or CONSTANT LIGHTING
compatible with the MyPetzl Light app; requires iOS 7.1 or later, or Android 4.3 or later
Bluetooth® Smart: very low battery consumption
Beam pattern: wide, mixed or focused
Energy: 1800 mAh Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery (included)
Recharge time: 4,5 h
Battery compatibility: alkaline, lithium and Ni-MH, with the standard battery pack (not included)
Watertightness: IP X4 (water resistant)
The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive is now UK law. The legislation aims to make producers pay for the collection, treatment and recovery of waste electrical equipment.
The regulations also mean that suppliers of equipment like high street shops and internet retailers must allow consumers to return their waste equipment free of charge.
The amount of WEEE we throw away is increasing by around 5% each year, making it the fastest growing waste stream in the UK.
Much of the UK’s WEEE ends up in landfill, where the lead and other toxins it contains can cause soil and water contamination. This can have a harmful effect on natural habitat, wildlife and also human health.
Many electrical items that we throw away can be repaired or recycled. Recycling items helps to save our natural finite resources and also reduces the environmental and health risks associated with sending electrical goods to landfill.
Distributors of new Electric and Electronic Equipment (EEE) have a part to play in reducing the amount of WEEE going into landfill sites.
Pete Bland Sports is obliged under these regulations to offer our customers free take-back of their WEEE on a like-for-like basis when they buy a new Electrical or Electronic product from us.
For example, if a customer bought a new headtorch from us we would accept their old headtorch and prevent it going into a landfill site by disposing of it safely. Customers must return their WEEE item to us within 28 days of purchasing their new item.
Under the WEEE Regulations, all new electrical goods should now be marked with the crossed-out wheeled bin symbol.